Our Commitment To You
- You will be attended to immediately upon your arrival and receive a warm and friendly welcome. For your comfort, refreshments, magazines, children’s toys and television are available in the reception area.
- You will not be kept waiting long – we respect your commitment to improving your eyesight, but also respect your time. If time is of a concern, do not hesitate to inform our reception staff; we will do our utmost to see you as soon as possible.
- Your transport to and from the practice is also of importance to us. Our reception staff will be happy to coordinate bus timetables and call taxis to ensure your comfort. Alternatively, our on-site undercover car park is always open.
- We are the only accredited Day Hospital centre specialising in Laser Vision Correction in South Australia. Our team includes:- a surgeon, optometrists, registered nurses, technicians, receptionists and administration staff. We have completed more than 20,000 procedures since introducing Laser Vision Correction to Adelaide in 1992.
- Your condition and procedure options will be explained to you in layman’s terms. Please do not hesitate to contact us to clarify any issue, including what makes us so different.
- Laser Vision Correction is not for everyone. Our selection process is extremely detailed and without obligation. Before surgery is recommended, you will see our technical, optometric staff and our surgeon to determine your suitability in accordance with our comprehensive informed consent process.
- A comprehensive pre-operative eye examination is performed using the latest equipment and computer technology. The surgeon then constructs a management plan if you meet the suitability criteria.
- Being an accredited Day Hospital facility, all facets of our care delivery meet stringent standards that are independently assessed on an ongoing basis.
- We are here to improve your vision and lifestyle, giving you social freedom and the confidence to experience life without the restrictions that glasses and contact lenses may impose. We are committed to achieving this by providing efficient professional service. We believe our education process, experience, surgical and technical standards enable us to provide you with the best visual outcomes possible.
This is our commitment towards your clearer, brighter future