LASIK is the world’s most commonly performed surgery for correcting vision.
With its wide treatment range and visual recovery speed, LASIK is backed by proven technology and results.
With LASIK, a thin flap of corneal tissue is created in the outer layer of the cornea. This is folded back to expose the underlying corneal tissue, which is reshaped with an Excimer laser to correct the refractive error.
Benefits of LASIK:
- Poses little or no post operative pain or discomfort
- Generally a quick visual recovery
- Most frequently performed procedure
- Treatment standard for more than 20 years
- Covers a wide prescription range
- Optimal outcomes for vision correction
How the procedure is performed:
To find out if LASIK is right for you contact on of our friendly staff members for a obligation free appointment here.